GET THE APP: https://smarturl.it/rockitrobinsworld
Discover & learn all about musical instruments!
Have fun with the Rock It Robins as they rocket around the world in a musical journey to discover new instruments, meet new friends, and learn all about the many styles of music in our world.
The Rock it Robins: World of Music is a fun and engaging way for children ages 2-9 to learn how over 70 different instruments from around the world work & produce sound! Choose to play each instrument by itself or explore different sound combinations by playing different instruments together. Don’t forget to explore each scene and find other fun & quirky characters to interact with. Every sound supports fundamental musical learning by introducing & reinforcing concepts such as high-low, slow-fast, steady beat, and much much more!
The Rock it Robins: World of Music is also a great resource for teachers and homeschool parents. Allow children to discover new information on their own, or guide them using the built-in activities and lesson plans. Each country features a folk song, an engaging craft project, as well as a fully developed lesson plan that targets Common Core Standards. Each lesson plan has even been adapted to meet in-class AND online learning needs.
– Silly characters and fun colorful backgrounds.
– Create your own sound combinations and dance along!
– Learn new facts about different musical genres and how instruments work.
– Visit Egypt, China, Brazil, India, Puerto Rico, West Africa, Trinidad, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Japan and Ireland. More countries to be added in the future!
– Each country features a craft project kids can do with a parent, friend or a teacher.
– Learn to sing a new folk song from each country.
– Fully developed lessons perfect for teachers or homeschoolers.
– Printable lesson plans developed for online or in-class learning.
– No third-party advertising!
Come on, let’s Rock It!
GET THE APP:
GooglePlay Store (Android)