In part 3 of the gymnastic rings for beginners series I will explain and demonstrate how to set up your gymnastic rings so that they look neat and can hold your bodyweight.
In this video I will be hanging them up on a pull-up bar.
1. Grab 1 ring in one hand
2. Hold the metal clip in the other hand facing upwards
3. Place the metal clip through the ring
4. Hold the metal clip and the ring in one hand
5. Throw the strap around the bar (Make sure it stays flat)
6. Feed the strap from above and then below the mouth of the clip (Press the clip down while doing this
7. Make sure the rings are on the same height.
How to hang the rings 0:12
Setting the rings on the same height 1:08